LWS lawyers are taking the lead in the fourth industrial revolution to provide professional legal services on a remote and online basis to all in South Africa. Together we are embracing the future and making South Africa better!
What are the top 10 reasons to instruct a LWS lawyer?
- Better accessibility: Technology makes lawyers more accessible and easy to contact or instruct.
- Save legal costs: Lawyers who work remotely or from home, generally have lower overheads. These savings on overheads usually allow such lawyers to offer more competitive rates which translates into savings for clients.
- Save transport fees: As LWFH lawyers are geared to serve you remotely and online, clients can save time and transport costs travelling to lawyer offices.
- Enjoy flexibility: Lawyers working remotely can schedule flexible working hours which are likely to accommodate more clients who are pressed for time or have difficulties to take time off work to attend direct appointments with lawyers at conventional commercial offices to get access to legal services.
- No geographic borders: If your specific legal services will not require direct physical consultations, the internet and online service options remove provincial borders and make it possible for clients to “shop around” for lawyers in any province or metro area in South Africa to assist online or remotely. Traditionally, legal charges of lawyers in different provinces in South Africa may differ, as the client volumes and demand for legal services differ in different cities and towns.
- Education on lawyers: The legal profession has undergone important changes since 2018 when the Legal Practice Act became Law. The LWS platform aims to help educate the public on the statutory liabilities, responsibilities and status of different lawyer types in South Africa.
- Options: The LWS lawyer directories includes a variety of types of lawyers, with different work experience, different expert practice areas, using a variety of technologies to serve clients remotely and online. The LWS website provides for an easy search criteria to find the right lawyer for your matter.
- Convenience: It may also be more convenient for you to communicate online and remotely with a lawyer instead of travelling to a commercial lawyer office and attending direct physical consultations.
- Commitment to professional standards: Applications to be approved as a lawyer Member on the LWS website are subject to the acceptance of lawyers of our Member Terms & Conditions. These Terms commit lawyers to the ethical standards of the legal profession.
- Feedback welcome and easy: The LWS aims to provide a public service and feedback and communication with LWS lawyers and management are made easy with the help of technology.